WWI Canadian Army Reproduction M1907 Wool Khaki Brown Enlisted Uniform Service Dress Trouser Pants
This is a reproduction of the WWI Canadian Army Reproduction M1907 Wool Khaki Brown Enlisted Uniform Service Dress Trouser Pants. These straight leg cut wool pants are 100 percent wool. It has a button fly, metal dish buttons and meant to be worn with suspenders.
We make ordering clothing online easy. Use the two guides below to select the best size for you and feel free to submit your order. Do not worry about getting it exactly right.
Before anything is processed, you will be personally contacted to reconfirm those measurements. So make sure you enter the best email address for us to reach you. This way we can discuss your size selection, body measurements, desired fit and give some tailoring advice.
We have found taking a little extra time to get to know a customer and their needs eliminates 99% of all problems with sizing. On the rare occasion one of our sizes will not suit you, your credit card will not be billed, so order with confidence. We are going to help you get the best fit!
If you have any questions before or during the process, feel free to email us directly using the Contact us form on this page.
Allied Pant Sizing Guide
Uniform Pant & Shorts Measurements:
These uniforms have been sized to fit men with the following physical measurements. If your body dimensions are within the following ranges, then the corresponding size category is what you will order.
||42” & 44”
* If your size is not listed, we sometimes have larger and smaller sizes available, depending on the pattern. We even carry 'Long' patterns for very tall men in the Allied uniforms. Feel free to contact us directly if you need help.
How to measure yourself for a WWI or WWII uniform
If your US fitted cap or EU hat size is not known, to determine your hat size, measure the circumference around your head, keeping the tape level and firm, across the temples and above the eyebrow ridges. Measure circumference of head just above top of ears. Wrap tape gently around head making certain tape lies midway on your occipital bone (that little bump in the middle of the back of your head). Don't pull the tape too tightly or your hat will fit that tightly. Measure 2 or 3 times to be accurate.
Chest (Across Nipples)
Measure yourself (LOOSELY) around the fullest part of your chest, with your hands by your side, and your chest expanded. Keeping the tape measure level. Have someone else do measuring for you.
Waist (Belly Button)
Measure yourself (LOOSELY) around the natural waistline (that is your belly button).
Inseam (Inside Leg)
Measure yourself from the crotch to where your trousers normally sit on your shoe.
- You MUST use a cloth/ tailoring measuring tape to size your body before ordering.
- Please do not use the measurements from other garments when submitting size information.
- Also, to get the most accurate number, it is best to take measurements while not wearing other layers of clothing.
- Uniforms have been sized to accommodate for undergarments and the ability to move, especially around shoulders and waist, so we just need your body dimensions.
- Please know, after you place your order, you will be contacted personally to confirm your measurements and size selections before any payment is processed or item sent to reconfirm body dimensions and desired fit.
- If your size is not in stock, you will not be billed and contacted immediately before order is processed.