WWII US Army Reproduction M1C Paratrooper Helmet and Liner with 505th Officer Emblem
This listing is for an all reproduction M1 shell and liner, with full accessories, that has been restored to represent a WWII era M1C airborne helmet. This helmet conversion has been done with painstaking detail. It even has a set of olive drab #3 chinstraps, whose webbing was made on one of our three original WWII era shuttle looms, something we normally reserve for use only on our genuine WWII era helmet restorations.
At Top Pots, we are just not "reproducing" WWII webbing... we are now "remaking" it... on a set of original WWII era Saurer looms too!
If you are looking for a premium, but economical, US WWII paratrooper helmet, this is for you. The helmet will come exactly as shown. As mentioned before, it even sports a pair of our historically correct shuttle loomed Type II Mil-Spec 530 11 row weave chain-pattern chinstrap sets, and fitted out with a complete airborne liner suspension and accessory kit, whose quality clearly makes this all reproduction M1C jump helmet better than other vendor's restored originals.
It includes the following:
- 1 M1 helmet shell (reproduction)
- Correct FS34087 lustreless olive drab exterior paint
- Cork textured
- Swivel bale chinstrap loops
- Hand painted officer rank, 505th PIR emblem and camouflage pattern
- 1 M1 helmet liner (reproduction)
- New olive drab #3 HBT liner suspension (includes)
- Upper suspension
- Lace cord
- Internal airborne chinstrap snaps
- Brass washers and rivets
- Inland style A straps with brass buckles
- Back strap
- Nape strap
- Six clips
- Leather liner chinstrap (made with “United Carr” hardware)
- Paratrooper chinstraps (early war buckle with "j" hook attachment)
This is the finest restored US WWII airborne helmet available and would make a fine addition to any collection, costume, display, re-enacting impression or gift.